Dogwood Classic 18! 2023! Still not really a rally, really!
We’ll be back for Year 4 of our new and improved location – Mountain Run Winery in Culpeper, VA. You camp. In a field. And hang out and ride around. That’s…pretty much it.
OH WAIT, FORGOT ABOUT:
- Dual swanky HOT SHOWERS so we don’t necessarily have to know what each other’s crotches smell like!
- SUPER COOL PATCHES
- BATHROOMS so you don’t have to steal a clubmate’s truck and tear ass to the local 7-11 at like 8 in the morning and then get in an argument with a beleaguered attendant standing in your way that was about to clean the toilet just so you don’t have to experience the eldritch horrors of a single port-a-potty that’s had cartoon stink lines emanating from it all weekend! Not that we’re speaking from personal experience!
- Pizza on Friday night! Handmade breakfast on Saturday morning courtesy of head chef Ed Willeman! Lunch in town after scenic ride on Saturday, and a swift kick in the ass Saturday night! (Just kidding; there’s usually a food truck at the winery on Saturday nights and nobody’s ever gone hungry.)
- Did we mention this was at a winery? Well, it is, and it’s the fucking tits. Try the Meritage!
- Dark, rutted fields for, uh, adventurous riding!
The fun starts on Friday, May 26 at 5:00 pm and ends before noon on Sunday, May 28. There are plenty of long, winding country roads upon which to scoot, wines which to quaff, and wedgies to dispense. You’ll like it, we promise.*
The not-a-rally fee is still only $30 – a sweet rally patch and tent camping is included. You ready? Pre-register now!
Mountain Run Winery
10753 Mountain Run Lake Rd, Culpeper, VA 22701
*not a promise